The manager of state oil company Petroamazonas has defended Ecuador’s plans to expand exploitation of major oil reserves in one of the world’s most species-diverse rainforests. As Kate King reports, the OPEC country is seeking resources to revitalize an ailing economy, after a fall in oil prices and a major earthquake.
- Next story Bergdahl arrives for sentencing hearing
- Previous story Special arrangements on New Delhi station for passengers of Bihar on Chhath Puja
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry