Patna (Bihar), Dec 29 (ANI): Terming Enforcement Directorate’s (ED) statement in court regarding AgustaWestland accused Christian Michel a ‘made-up’ story, RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav today said that whatever the ED told the court is a “script written by the PMO (Prime Minister’s Office)”. Earlier in the day, ED informed a local court that Michel, an alleged middleman in the VVIP helicopter case, spoke about ‘son of Italian lady’ who could be ‘the next prime minister of the country’. The RJD leader also said that if anyone will speak against the BJP then he will “definitely get punished”.
- ED testimony in court ‘script written by PMO’: Tejashwi Yadav
- Bolivian congregation brings spirit of Christmas to homeless people
- Bad memories of 2018 ‘shredded’ in Times Square ahead of New Year
- Arjun Kapoor posts lovely pictures on sister Anshula’s birthday
- AgustaWestland case: Pressure on Michel to name a particular family, says Congress