New Delhi, Oct 12 (ANI): As the East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) sanitation workers continued their indefinite strike over the non-payment of dues on Thursday, residents alleged that the piles of garbage have started stinking, but the corporation does not seem to be interested in making other arrangements for removing it. They alleged that the government is not interested as the whole city is suffering. Residents also said that blame game between governments should stop and those people who are at the helm of affairs should fix the responsibility. This is the third time in this year that EDMC workers have sat on indefinite strike.
- Next story Watch: Turkmenistan President gifts puppy to Russian President Vladimir Putin
- Previous story Fight For Asia Cup Hockey Begins
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet