Diwali fever has gripped B-Town with celebs busy gracing pre-Diwali bash hosted by top brasses of showbiz. After Arpita Khan Sharma and Ramesh Taurani, it was the turn of television queen Ekta Kapoor to have a blast with friends and family.The Diwali party had stars pouring in from both the television and film industry.
- Next story Air Berlin fly-past under investigation by German watchdog
- Previous story Xi promises to open China’s doors, deepen reforms
- Class-9 student went missing, found unconscious near home
- AMU Jinnah controversy: National head of AIIM announces Rs 1 lakh reward for burning Jinnah’s poster
- World War II era Dakota DC-3 VP 905 formally inducted to Indian Air Force
- 2 children killed in Massive fire in Delhi’s Adarsh Nagar
- Trump moves to expel some 57,000 Hondurans