El Paso’s Republican mayor Dee Margo says that President Trump’s claim that his city’s law and order was turned around by building a fence is “not factually correct”. In his State of the Union speech last week, Donald Trump said El Paso used to have extremely high rates of violent crime until a border fence was constructed in 2008.
- El Paso mayor denies Trump’s claim that fence helped lower crime
- U.S. lawmakers hit tentative deal to avoid shutdown
- PM Modi got no credibility left: Rahul Gandhi after attending AP CM Naidu’s day-long hunger strike
- Chandrababu Naidu reaches New Delhi to sit on one-day fast over special status for AP
- Manmohan Singh meets CM Naidu during hunger strike at Andhra Pradesh Bhawan