Sri Lanka, Nov 01 (ANI): Wildlife protection officials launched a three hour operation in Sri Lanka to free a wild elephant that had fallen into an agricultural well three days ago. Villagers informed the authorities about the incident. The officials used an excavator to cut a path from the well for the trapped elephant to climb out, and fire crackers were then lit to guide the animal to the nearby jungle in the village of Gagenbidunuwave.
- Elephant trapped in well, rescued by wildlife officials
- Higher thyroid hormone linked to artery disease, death
- Australia’s famed Uluru to be closed to climbers
- Tillerson offers condolences to Belgium after New York attack
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns 44 – 7 Career Defining Roles Of The Stunning Beauty