Sri Lanka, Nov 01 (ANI): Wildlife protection officials launched a three hour operation in Sri Lanka to free a wild elephant that had fallen into an agricultural well three days ago. Villagers informed the authorities about the incident. The officials used an excavator to cut a path from the well for the trapped elephant to climb out, and fire crackers were then lit to guide the animal to the nearby jungle in the village of Gagenbidunuwave.
- Next story Dineshwar Sharma positive about holding talks with Separatists
- Previous story Higher thyroid hormone linked to artery disease, death
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry