Thousands gather in Sri Lanka’s ancient capital Kandy to watch a colourful annual procession of elephants and dancers during the Esala Perahera festival. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story That’s How Divyanka Tripathi, Ravi Dubey, Rithvik Dhanjani, Jigyasa Singh Celebrated FRIENDSHIP DAY
- Previous story I’m Not Satisfied With India’s Performances- Harendra Singh
- Watch: Kajol, Ajay Devgn celebrate their 19th Wedding Anniversary at Singapore
- 9 Children dead, 24 injured after vehicle rams into school building
- Watch: Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari, son sent to 11 days CBI remand
- Should do away with being a superstar and work on being a legend: Shah Rukh Khan
- PFI protests against ban in Jharkhand