Thousands gather in Sri Lanka’s ancient capital Kandy to watch a colourful annual procession of elephants and dancers during the Esala Perahera festival. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Elephants parade through Sri Lanka streets in annual festival
- I’m Not Satisfied With India’s Performances- Harendra Singh
- Jogger shoves woman into oncoming traffic
- Kunal flirts with Savri Savri flirts with Karan Ek Shringaar Swabhimaan
- Khatron Ke Khiladi, Kundali Bhagya, Fear Files TRP Toppers Of The Week