Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo became tearful when he confirmed the death of Sgt. Steve Perez who drowned in his vehicle when he was trying to report to duty during Tropical Storm Harvey’s catastrophic flooding. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story U.S. bank on experience for World Cup soccer qualifiers
- Previous story Harvey hits economy
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests