The Syrian army’s advance in Aleppo slowed Thursday but a victory was still firmly in sight after President Assad vowed that retaking the city would change the course of the war. Deborah Lutterbeck reports.
- Next story Guatemala devil burning ceremony takes on Trump
- Previous story Ghana election still without clear winner
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants