The lights go out and screens turn blank in the trading hall of Hong Kong’s stock exchange this week, marking the end of an era for the red-carpeted, cavernous space that was home to more than a thousand floor traders in its heyday. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Sanskruti Balgude On Shindeshahi Baana Colors Marathi Adarsh Shinde
- Previous story Assad’s forces to blame for sarin attack: U.N.
- Sambit Patra spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections
- SRK & Other Celebs Glam Up Poorna Patel’s Wedding Reception
- UK households’ mood boosted by easing inflation squeeze
- Sachin & Zaheer Attend AIFF President’s Daughter’s Wedding
- Randeep Surjewala spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections