New Delhi, Oct 18 (ANI): Delhi and NCR’s Air Quality Index is depicting hazardous measurements, giving jitters to the environmentalists. While Environment Pollution Prevention and Control Authority (EPCA) says that it is trying to expand its network at local level, environmental expert Vimlendu Jha termed it a situation of ‘public health crisis.’ The situation is turning from bad to worse ahead of Diwali, which falls on Thursday.
- Next story Watch: B-Town stars grace Ekta Kapoor’s pre-Diwali bash
- Previous story You can’t say no to these chocolate firecrackers
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says