New Delhi, Oct 18 (ANI): Delhi and NCR’s Air Quality Index is depicting hazardous measurements, giving jitters to the environmentalists. While Environment Pollution Prevention and Control Authority (EPCA) says that it is trying to expand its network at local level, environmental expert Vimlendu Jha termed it a situation of ‘public health crisis.’ The situation is turning from bad to worse ahead of Diwali, which falls on Thursday.
- Next story Watch: B-Town stars grace Ekta Kapoor’s pre-Diwali bash
- Previous story You can’t say no to these chocolate firecrackers
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe