Kishangarh (Rajasthan), July 31 (ANI): Kishangarh airport is all set to start soon. This new airport will cater to a large number of tourists who visit the city of Ajmer and famous Pushkar mela. Initially, the Airport Authority of India had to face resistance from the local residents against construction of airport in Kishangarh, but the Airport Authority effectively understood the problems of the locals and resolved them and persuaded people to make airport here. The future of Kishangarh airport is very bright. This will not only benefit the residents here but also the ongoing industry is expected to benefit greatly.
- Next story 6 arrested after clash broke out between kanwariyas, villagers
- Previous story Indian Women’s Cricket Team captain Mithali Raj, coach Murthy felicitated by Telangana CM
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city