Uber suffered a new setback in Europe on Tuesday when an EU court adviser said France was entitled to charge local managers of the U.S. ride-hailing app firm with running an illegal taxi service. Scarlett Cvitanovich-Hodge reports.
- EU court blow for Uber in France
- PM Modi’s visit to Israel will be historic for both countries: Jerusalem residents
- Students, science lovers interact to with policy makers, scientists, researchers at 4-day exhibition
- Ruckus In Jammu & Kashmir Assembly Over GST Bill
- Tower of human skulls in Mexico casts new light on Aztecs