EU antitrust regulators are weighing another record fine against Google over its Android mobile operating system, according to Reuters sources. As Sonia Legg reports they have also set up a panel of experts to give a second opinion on the case.
- Next story Chinese Newspaper Bats For Sikkim’s Independence
- Previous story IAF’s MIG-23 Crashes Near Jodhpur, Pilots Safe
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader