Manufacturers in the euro zone had their strongest month since early 2011 in October as factories struggled to meet booming demand despite adding staff at the fastest rate in at least 20 years, a survey showed on Thursday. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Ex Spiltsvilla Contestant Nibedita Pal Celebrates Her Birthday With Telly Masala
- Previous story India Ranks Among Worst Nations For Journalists Safety
- World’s last male northern white rhino dies
- Not right to delay information about 39 Indians killed in Iraq: Congress
- Confirmed! Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer Singh in ‘Simmba’
- Mercedes’ Bottas hoping for strong finish in Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi Ep#203 (Program) – Mar 20, 2018