Manufacturers in the euro zone had their strongest month since early 2011 in October as factories struggled to meet booming demand despite adding staff at the fastest rate in at least 20 years, a survey showed on Thursday. David Pollard reports.
- Euro zone PMI: factory activity near 7-year best
- India Ranks Among Worst Nations For Journalists Safety
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan greets fans on his 52nd birthday
- “Release Padmavati with correct facts, else face sonsequences,” Rajput Karni Sena warns Bhansali
- Japan introduces new technology in automobile and renewable energy