Villarreal striker Roberto Soldado says team are dreaming of Europa League final but know that, in Liverpool, they have a tough opponent standing in their path.
Europa final a dream – Villarreal’s Soldado
SHOTLIST ONLY. FULL SCRIPT TO FOLLOW.
SHOWS: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK (APRIL 27, 2016) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL)
1. VILLARREAL PLAYERS WARMING UP BEFORE TRAINING
2. VILLARREAL STRIKER ROBERTO SOLDADO TALKING WITH TEAM-MATES
3. (SOUNDBITE) (Spanish) VILLARREAL STRIKER, ROBERTO SOLDADO, SAYING:
“Passing to the final would be a great present, for me and for Villarreal, because of the great season we are doing. It’s everyone’s dream, we have ahead a really tough rival which is going to make it very difficult but we have a lot of trust in our chances and we think we can get the pass to the final.”
4. SOLDADO AND OTHER PLAYERS TRAINING
5. (SOUNDBITE) (Spanish) VILLARREAL STRIKER, ROBERTO SOLDADO, SAYING:
“Of course it’s a special game, where experienced people have to make one step forward but this is team game and as I said before it’s a match where we will have to give our best version, the team has to be very unified from the beginning despite the tough moments we’ll have for sure against a team such as Liverpool. Personally, I have played two Europa League semi-finals, didn’t win any of them and I hope the third one is the good one.”
6. PLAYERS WARMING UP
7. SOLDADO WARMING UP