Europe has experienced around a dozen cases of drivers using a car or truck to plow into pedestrians like last week’s attack in Barcelona, but cities have not rushed to mitigate the risks by changing their layout. Mia Womersley reports.
- Next story Trump takes ownership of Afghan war in prime-time speech
- Previous story Politicos Welcome Supreme Court’s Decision On Triple Talaq
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo