The European Union’s chief Brexit negotiator says no “decisive progress” has been achieved in the third round of Brexit talks, and that opening talks on the two sides’ future ties in October was doubtful at the current pace, though Britain’s Brexit minister David Davis said the sides “made some concrete progress”. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Unions: French labour reforms are disappointing
- Previous story Doctor’s Car Runs Into 6 Injuring Them
- Watch: One terrorist killed in encounter with security forces in J&K’s Kupwara
- Google Chrome security update makes it RAM hungry
- Anupam Kher attends CISF golden jubilee celebration in Mumbai
- Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio turned down ‘Brokeback Mountain’
- Ashes of Jalalabad suicide bombing victims arrive in India