Thiruvananthapuram, Aug 06 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley attended tribute meeting of slain RSS worker Rajesh Edavakode at Kalabash auditorium on Sunday. Speaking at the meeting, Jaitley condemned the incident and said that there were 70 to 80 wounds on the RSS worker’s body, adding that even enemies are not such barbaric. Jaitley said that such kind of violence will not scare their workers. It will only increase their determination to work harder against those who are perpetuating these operations.
- Next story Skipper Virat Kohli credits batsmen for second successive win against Sri Lanka
- Previous story Haryana village women send 1,001 rakhis to US President Donald Trump, PM Modi
- Leaders come together for all party meet before Winter session in Parliament
- Deepika stuns in red at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding function
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot