Thiruvananthapuram, Aug 06 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley attended tribute meeting of slain RSS worker Rajesh Edavakode at Kalabash auditorium on Sunday. Speaking at the meeting, Jaitley condemned the incident and said that there were 70 to 80 wounds on the RSS worker’s body, adding that even enemies are not such barbaric. Jaitley said that such kind of violence will not scare their workers. It will only increase their determination to work harder against those who are perpetuating these operations.
- Next story Skipper Virat Kohli credits batsmen for second successive win against Sri Lanka
- Previous story Haryana village women send 1,001 rakhis to US President Donald Trump, PM Modi
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja