Thiruvananthapuram, Aug 06 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley attended tribute meeting of slain RSS worker Rajesh Edavakode at Kalabash auditorium on Sunday. Speaking at the meeting, Jaitley condemned the incident and said that there were 70 to 80 wounds on the RSS worker’s body, adding that even enemies are not such barbaric. Jaitley said that such kind of violence will not scare their workers. It will only increase their determination to work harder against those who are perpetuating these operations.
- ‘Even enemies not this barbaric’: Arun Jaitley on RSS worker murder
- Haryana village women send 1,001 rakhis to US President Donald Trump, PM Modi
- SSB rescue team retrieves dead body of boy drowned in Tawang Chu river
- For a single bulb, fan, Tribal man gets electricity bill of Rs 89,555
- Usain Bolt loses to Justin Gatlin in 100m final at World Championships