New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Manish Sisodia on Wednesday accused BJP of cheating the people and said their win in MCD polls is not possible without rigging the EVMs. Meanwhile, another party leader Preeti Menon said that the accuracy of exit polls and MCD results clearly indicate that the voting machines have been tampered. She added that BJP is using power and technology in every way possible to ouster AAP from Delhi.
- Next story Shraddha Kapoor is all set to play ace shuttler Saina Nehwal in biopic
- Previous story As BJP Wins Big At MCD Polls, AAP Cries EVM Tempering Again
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley