Former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda was found guilty of illegally ensuring the allocation of a coal block in Jharkhand to a Kolkata-based firm.
- Next story Corporator takes oath in Urdu, scuffle breaks out between BJP, BSP members
- Previous story Bebo Says She Is In Awe Of Sis-In-Law Soha
- Legal battle between Trump and Stormy Daniels heats up
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom