New Delhi, Dec 23 (ANI): Global star Priyanka Chopra, who was in the national capital for a UNICEF event, addressed the issue of gender pay gap prevailing in the film industry. While talking to ANI, the ‘Baywatch’ actress said the gender pay gap is a global problem and exists in every profession. She added that her appearance on the 2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list highlights the same problem. Priyanka, who is also UNICEF Global Goodwill Ambassador, was in New Delhi for a talk session where she spoke about her support to adolescent girls empowerment.
- Next story Exclusive! Here’s what Priyanka has to say on being the only female in Forbes top 10 list
- Previous story Nuns swap robes for lycra in Nepal to empower women
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child