New Delhi, Dec 23 (ANI): Global star Priyanka Chopra, who often spoke about girl child rights and various other social issues, feels that women empowerment is about changing the mindsets. While talking exclusively to ANI, the ‘Baywatch’ actress said at the individual level, people need to change their old-fashioned mindset to combat women empowerment. She added that the old –fashioned mindset takes away women’s power and as a society we need to change that mindset. Priyanka, who is also UNICEF Global Goodwill Ambassador, was in the national capital for a talk session where she spoke about her support to adolescent girls’ empowerment.
- Next story Andhra Pradesh CM conveys Christmas wishes at grand celebration
- Previous story Exclusive! Here’s what Priyanka has to say on being the only female in Forbes top 10 list
- Delhi Police busts gang procuring illegal weapons
- One killed in southern France supermarket hostage taking – local media
- Watch: Vice President of Zimbabwe calls on President Kovind
- President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- US President Donald Trump sets China tariff plan