They’re not Iraqis but they suffered under jihadist rule just like other Mosul residents. Now they have lost everything they spent decades working for and long for their native Sudan.
- Next story Egypt parliament approves state of emergency
- Previous story Inflight fury brings hard landing for United
- Rahul Gandhi conducts road show in Mangalore
- Students invent ‘Speaking Glove’ for speech impaired
- Depression can cause memory problems, says study
- Kidambi Srikanth conferred with Padma Shri, sets eyes on Commonwealth Games
- Jackie Shroff’s wife shared Sahil Khan’s CDRs with Rizwan Siddiqui: Thane DCP