Birmingham, United Kingdom, Aug 05 (ANI): Exiled Kashmiri leaders and human rights activists held a seminar in Birmingham to discuss about the plight of the people living in Pakistan-administered Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. They also denounced the construction of the multibillion dollar China-Pakistan Economic Corridor or CPEC project in the region. They claim it is an attempt by China to stake a greater claim in the disputed territory of Gilgit Baltistan. Locals believe that China will be the real beneficiary of the multi- billion dollar project and exploit the rich resources of the region. The leaders also highlighted the suffering endured by the people living in Pakistan’s illegally occupied territories.
- Next story ?????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???????!
- Previous story Neymar wows supporters at PSG stadium show
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia