Kabul (Afghanistan), Aug 29 (ANI): At least one person was killed and eight were injured in an explosion in central Kabul’s shopping street near U.S. embassy. The blast took place outside a bank at a time when security forces personnel were expected to collect their salaries ahead of this week’s Eid holiday. It was the latest explosion to rock Kabul and comes a week after United States President Donald Trump committed American soldiers to Afghanistan indefinitely. In May, a massive truck bomb exploded in Afghan’s capital diplomatic quarter, resulted killing of over 150 persons and wounding around 400 persons.
- Next story Shah Rukh Khan’s visit is the ‘best surprise’ for Farah Khan
- Previous story Ganesha Fair in Moradabad invites people of different religious faiths
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases