Facebook mobile advertising business grew by more than 50 percent in the second quarter, as the social network continued to establish itself as the venue of choice for an ever-growing array of online advertisers. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Justin Bieber Apologizes To Fans For Cancelling Purpose Tour
- Previous story Stocks: banks, big oil sidelined as AZ plunges
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum