Users in the United States sue Facebook for not protecting personal data of the 50 million social network account owners whose data ended up at the political consulting firm Cambridge Analytica. Aleksandra Michalska reports.
- Previous story Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- Facebook sued by users over data harvesting
- Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- Cambridge Analytica row: BJP has nothing to hide, says Sambit Patra
- Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic
- ‘Manmarziyaan’ first look: Abhishek Bachchan makes a comeback, Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal unite like lovers