Users in the United States sue Facebook for not protecting personal data of the 50 million social network account owners whose data ended up at the political consulting firm Cambridge Analytica. Aleksandra Michalska reports.
- Next story “It should’ve never, ever happened”: UAL CEO on dead dog incident
- Previous story Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- No plans for Chinese search engine right now: Sundar Pichai
- Sopore encounter: Terrorists were given opportunity to surrender before being killed, informs DIG North Kashmir
- Supporters perform ‘havan’ for appointment of Jyotiraditya Scindia as MP CM
- Kapil Sharma Hitched!
- Being leader of Opposition, Shivraj Singh can now expose Congress: Swamy