New Delhi, Dec 20 (ANI): Social media platform Facebook announced list of features that includes fighting online harassers. Facebook is now rolling out facial recognition feature to alert you if someone else uploads your picture even without tagging you. The step by Facebook is to ensure that someone is not impersonating the user. The social media giant is planning to expand its facial recognition technology for this feature. Facebook will ask permission to use facial recognition broadly across the service in order to make this feature work.
- Next story Watch: From Priyanka to Ranveer, B-Town celebs turn heads at Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Previous story Can phone radiations really cause cancer?
- Oath ceremony: Rajasthan all set for a new beginning, says Sachin Pilot
- Oath ceremony: Congress will work in public interest, says Ashok Gehlot
- Star Screen Awards 2018: Bollywood celebs slay on the red carpet
- Cyclone Phethai: 22 passenger trains cancelled, one rescheduled in AP
- India vs Australia: Indian fans expect early wickets on Day 4 of 2nd Test