Facebook has failed to penetrate Germany in the way it has other Western countries, and a new marketing drive there comes as the government pushes back over hate speech and market regulations. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Next story U.N. condemns killing of disabled Palestinian protester
- Previous story Iconic Italian hat maker faces liquidation
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela