Srinagar (J&K), Dec 02 (ANI): To boost football among people of Jammu and Kashmir, authorities in Srinagar are improving the infrastructure. Currently, construction of different projects including new dressing room, rest room, changing rooms and lavatory, bath room blocks, are being made at TRC Turf Ground. Young footballers are spending lot of time practicing at the historic playground. The step has been taken by the authorities after the players were facing problems due to non availability of proper infrastructure. For the promotion of sports activities including football, Department of Youth Services & Sports is organising various activities from time to time.
- Previous story BJP gave us 3 Modis- Nirav, Lalit & one sitting in Ambani’s lap Narendra Modi: Navjot Sidhu
- Facilities to be increased to boost football in Srinagar
- BJP gave us 3 Modis- Nirav, Lalit & one sitting in Ambani’s lap Narendra Modi: Navjot Sidhu
- Will not be intimidated by Abhishek Banerjee’s defamation notice: Kailash Vijayvargiya
- Baba Ramdev slams Congress for remarks on PM Modi’s caste
- Navjot Singh Sidhu wants to become CM: Manjit Singh GK