U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Monday the United States would bring all its economic and diplomatic power to bear to see democracy restored in Venezuela, saying a failed state there threatens Americans. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Trump denounces white supremacist groups after Charlottesville violence
- Previous story Kriti Sanon’s REVIEW On Toilet Ek Prem Katha Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws