New Delhi, July 12 (ANI): Baadshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan, who earlier condemned the Amarnath terror attack, believes that faith makes a person brave. The 51-year-old actor took to Twitter and shared a tweet on the courage of the pilgrims, who are continuing the Amarnath Yatra despite the terrorist attack that happened on Monday. He tweeted, “Saw Pilgrims determined 2 continue Yatra inspite of the dastardly attack. Faith makes u Brave and will always win over cowardice and terrorism.” For the unversed, seven pilgrims – six women, one man – were killed and 12 others injured when militants attacked an unescorted bus at Khanabal in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag. On the professional front, Shah Rukh Khan is currently busy promoting his forthcoming film ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’.
- Next story Indian para-athlete forced to borrow money from fellow swimmer in Berlin after ignored by Paralympic Committee
- Previous story See what happens when Jagga Ranbir and Jughead Katrina take the ‘compatibility test’!
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia