Counterfeit glasses have flooded the market ahead of the first coast-to-coast solar eclipse in a century. Lisa Bernhard reports on how to tell the legit lenses from the fakes.
- Next story Swine flu hits Odisha: 155 positive cases, 9 deaths so far
- Previous story West Indies captain dismisses criticism of his young test team
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections