Thane (Maharashtra), Aug 22 (ANI): Thane police busted a fake visa racket and arrested two persons who allegedly duped over 50 people by promising them visas in Dubai and Kuwait. Giving details, Thane Additional Commissioner of Police (Crime) Makrand M. Ranade said there are six accused in the case of whom two have been arrested. 89 fake passport, several fake visas and printing equipments have been recovered.
- Fake visa racket busted, 2 held for duping over 50 people
- Chile court ruling ends abortion ban; new law allows in limited cases
- Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar Interact On Success Of Toilet Ek Prem Katha
- Huma Qureshi At College Festival For Post Release Promotion Of Partition 1947
- Public Review of the film Bareilly Ki Barfi