Thane (Maharashtra), Aug 22 (ANI): Thane police busted a fake visa racket and arrested two persons who allegedly duped over 50 people by promising them visas in Dubai and Kuwait. Giving details, Thane Additional Commissioner of Police (Crime) Makrand M. Ranade said there are six accused in the case of whom two have been arrested. 89 fake passport, several fake visas and printing equipments have been recovered.
- Next story Sambalpur accident: 10 killed, 2 injured as van collides with truck
- Previous story Chile court ruling ends abortion ban; new law allows in limited cases
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia