New Delhi, Oct 08 (ANI): Reacting to the allegations made against BJP national president Amit Shah’s son Jay Shah, whose company allegedly posted a turnover of Rs 80.5 crore in 2015-16, Union Minister of Railways Piyush Goyal rubbished the charges and said the article was printed just to damage the reputation of party president.Describing the article as completely malicious, Goyal informed that Jay will file a 100-crore civil and criminal defamation suit against ‘The Wire’ for publishing false report.Recently, media house ‘The Wire’ published a report alleging that the turnover of a company owned by Jay Shah increased 16,000 times over in the year following the election of Narendra Modi as prime minister and the elevation of Amit Shah to the post of party president.
- Next story Hrithik-Kangana public spat: Here’s the list of celebs on Hrithik’s side!
- Previous story Nelly speaks out after being arrested for suspicion of rape: ”I am completely innocent”
- Mercedes C Class Cabriolet Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I
- Mercedes C Class Cabriolet Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II
- MV Agusta Rivale Walkaround Motorcycle Exhibition Part I
- North Korea’s Kim Jong Un says he will visit South Korea
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson expecting their third child, a girl!