Hyderabad, Dec 24 (ANI): Family of a man from Hyderabad, who is stuck in the clutches of his employers in Saudi Arabia, await for his arrival. The victim, Mohd Jamaal, was duped by his agents who promised him to land a driving job, but instead his employer deployed him as a gardener cum cleaner. Finding no option, the family is now seeking EAM Sushma Swaraj’s help to bring Jamaal home. Talking to ANI, brother of Jamaal, Mohd Jilani said it has been two months since he left and is in a very bad condition without proper food and pay.
- Next story Women fall off 3rd floor amid fear of monkeys
- Previous story Weeds at home of Maharashtra’s Martyr Major Ambadas, Mother is proud of her son
- Cop killed in encounter with ULFA-(I)
- ‘Know your Army’: Corps of Army Air Defence conducts night firing exercise
- One criminal nabbed during encounter between police, criminals
- Encounter underway between security forces, militants in Srinagar’s Chattabal
- Surf’s up at Kelly Slater’s artificial wavepool ahead of inaugural Founders Cup