Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 30 (ANI): A family in Kanth of Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad, is on the verge of selling their house over alleged harassment by the police officals. The family members had a scuffle with their neighbour over property and both the parties had registered a FIR in this regard. Expressing their sorrow, a family member alleged the other party had offered money to the police and now they are being harassed regularly, leaving them with no option than to vacate their house. Contrary to the family’s statement, Kanth, Superintendent of police, Vijay Pratap refuted all the allegations and said that nothing of this sort has happened. Left with no option, the family has urged Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to intervene and help them.
- Next story SBI ATM dispenses Rs. 500 notes without Mahatma Gandhi’s image
- Previous story Meerut’s Mega Wildlife Racket Goes Bust
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018