Ludhiana (Punjab), Dec 30 (ANI): Family of Kuldeep Kaur, who was allegedly tricked to Saudi Arabia by one of the acquaintances three months ago, urged Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to help them get her back to India. Kuldeep Kaur went to Hemkund Sahib in August, and later went untraceable, said her daughter. Few days back, Kuldeep rang up and informed that she has been forcefully kept in the Arab nation and there is threat to her life. Kaur was allegedly beaten by her employer when she stopped working. The police have asked the family to talk to the government regarding the issue according, as claimed by the victim’s family.
- Next story Delhi fire safety on radar after Mumbai Kamala Mills fire
- Previous story Injured Djokovic pulls out of Qatar Open
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail