Ludhiana (Punjab), Dec 30 (ANI): Family of Kuldeep Kaur, who was allegedly tricked to Saudi Arabia by one of the acquaintances three months ago, urged Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to help them get her back to India. Kuldeep Kaur went to Hemkund Sahib in August, and later went untraceable, said her daughter. Few days back, Kuldeep rang up and informed that she has been forcefully kept in the Arab nation and there is threat to her life. Kaur was allegedly beaten by her employer when she stopped working. The police have asked the family to talk to the government regarding the issue according, as claimed by the victim’s family.
- Next story Delhi fire safety on radar after Mumbai Kamala Mills fire
- Previous story Injured Djokovic pulls out of Qatar Open
- No plans for Chinese search engine right now: Sundar Pichai
- Sopore encounter: Terrorists were given opportunity to surrender before being killed, informs DIG North Kashmir
- Supporters perform ‘havan’ for appointment of Jyotiraditya Scindia as MP CM
- Kapil Sharma Hitched!
- Being leader of Opposition, Shivraj Singh can now expose Congress: Swamy