Surat (Gujarat), Nov 29 (ANI): The grand wedding of the Bollywood power couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh has awed fans and fraternity across the country. One such fan used his art to congratulate his idol Deepika, on the occasion of her marriage. Karan Jariwala, who hails from Surat, is a rangoli artist and has earlier made rangoli art of Deepika’s movie posters and looks. He turned the iconic first picture of the newly-weds which was shared on their social media into an unbelievably immaculate rangoli. Karan said that it’s his way of congratulating the couple. Karan is a college student and had previously made Deepika’s rangoli at a mall before the release of her film ‘Padmaavat’, which was already facing a lot of resistance across India. He informed that his rangoli was destroyed by people who were opposing the movie.
- Next story Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lights up in NYC
- Previous story Delhi’s air quality remains at ‘very poor’, expected to worsen
- On gloomy DC Christmas, Trump takes kids’ Santa calls
- Did any minority ever became Pakistan’s President, asks Naqvi
- Actor Kevin Spacey charged with indecent assault
- 9 killed, 7 injured in SUV-Truck collusion in Maharashtra’s Yavatmal
- Tusker enters residential area in Odisha’s Cuttack, panic among residents