All eyes are on Mo Salah as the Egyptian team arrives in Yekaterinburg ahead of their opening match on Friday.
- Next story Lopetegui departs Russia after World Cup sacking
- Previous story Russia takes the biscuit as oracle cat predicts the World Cup hosts will beat Saudi Arabia
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine