After going down in the second Test match at Perth, India will look to make certain changes in the Boxing Day Test match at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) which begins from 26 December.Opening pair has been a worry with both KL Rahul and Murali Vijay not performing well, and fans want the management to think about Mayank Agarwal, who has scored tons of runs in the domestic circuit.
- Previous story Mera Bharat mahaan, meri madam mahaan: Hamid Ansari’s mother after meeting EAM Swaraj
- Fans Push For Mayank Agarwal’s Inclusion For 3rd Test Match
- Mera Bharat mahaan, meri madam mahaan: Hamid Ansari’s mother after meeting EAM Swaraj
- BJP holds protest against Rahul Gandhi over Rafale deal, demands apology
- Yemenis trade accusations of breaking truce
- Rafale Deal: BJP protests against Rahul Gandhi across K’taka, asks for apology over allegations