Bharuch (Gujarat), Nov 01 (ANI): Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, on Wednesday, addressed a public rally in Gujarat’s Bharuch and slammed Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) by accusing Prime Minister Modi of granting a huge loan of Rs. 33,000 crore for the Tata Nano project at a low-interest rate. The Congress Vice President added that farmers’ loans in Gujarat can be waived off with the same amount given to Tata Nano.
- Previous story Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki | Kya Shakti Puri Kar Sakegi YE Shart?| on location latest Episode
- Farmers are crying for waiver and PM Modi gave Rs. 33,000 crore to TATA Nano: Rahul Gandhi
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki | Kya Shakti Puri Kar Sakegi YE Shart?| on location latest Episode
- Olympics: It’s ready but will they come? South Korea counts down to Winter Games
- U.S. authorities treating New York attack as ‘terrorism’
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki | kise le Aaye Harak Singh Apne Ghar ?| On location | latest Episode