Bharuch (Gujarat), Nov 01 (ANI): Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, on Wednesday, addressed a public rally in Gujarat’s Bharuch and slammed Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) by accusing Prime Minister Modi of granting a huge loan of Rs. 33,000 crore for the Tata Nano project at a low-interest rate. The Congress Vice President added that farmers’ loans in Gujarat can be waived off with the same amount given to Tata Nano.
- Next story Dil Se Dil Tak latest Episode| Good News |Parth has New Hope | On location Latest Episode
- Previous story Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki | Kya Shakti Puri Kar Sakegi YE Shart?| on location latest Episode
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants