Karnal (Haryana), Oct 12 (ANI): Defiant upon the Haryana Government’s order of prohibiting stubble burning, farmers in Karnal reiterated that they will continue the same if not offered any financial aid or advanced equipment. The issue has been drawing attention ever since the Haryana Government warned of taking action against any farmer, who is found burning the crop residue.
- Next story Watch: Indian Army gifts battle tank to Mohammad Ali Jauhar University
- Previous story Female elephant dies allegedly due to electrocution
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash