Karnal (Haryana), Oct 12 (ANI): Defiant upon the Haryana Government’s order of prohibiting stubble burning, farmers in Karnal reiterated that they will continue the same if not offered any financial aid or advanced equipment. The issue has been drawing attention ever since the Haryana Government warned of taking action against any farmer, who is found burning the crop residue.
- Farmers demand financial aid to refrain from stubble burning
- Female elephant dies allegedly due to electrocution
- Developments made during my tenure will help Anupam Kher: Ex FTII chairman Gajendra Chauhan
- Paid tribute to Martyred IAF commandos Milind Kishore and Nilesh Kumar in Chandigarh
- 2018 Bentley Bentayga Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part III