Mandsaur (Madhya Pradesh), June 06 (ANI): At least two farmers lost their lives while four others sustained injuries after a clash broke out between them and several policemen in Madhya Pradesh’s Mandsaur on Tuesday. The clash broke out while a group of farmers were continuing their ongoing protest. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has directed a judicial probe in connection to the incident. Hundreds of farmers have called for indefinite strike in parts of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh demanding loan waiver and hike in the prices offered to them for their produce.
- Farmers’ strike: 2 dead, 4 injured in clash with police
- Students, parents protest in front of CBSE office against discrepancies in marks
- Israeli tech firm turns parked car windows into video displays
- Drug department seized fake drugs made of clay of one crore 54 lakh in Jaipur
- Stars of fashion and film attend annual CFDA Awards