New Delhi, July 16 (ANI): National Conference (NC) patron and former state CM Farooq Abdullah on Sunday slammed Jammu and Kashmir (J and K) Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on the latter’s remarks on ‘China row’. Cornering Mufti, the NC leader said the former must be having more knowledge about the subject as she holds a designated post. Abdullah added that he believes talking about war with China isn’t ‘wise’ and the matter should be resolved through talks. Yesterday, Mehbooba Mufti had said that the way China is not condemning cross border terrorism the way it should.
- Previous story Special conversation with Passport Officer Hitesh Rajpal over process to simplify passport
- Farooq Abdullah corners Mehbooba Mufti over her remark on ‘China’ issue
- Special conversation with Passport Officer Hitesh Rajpal over process to simplify passport
- Five people killed, in a fire at Trauma Center of King George Medical College in Lucknow
- My India (Weekly programme) Jul 15, 2017
- Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif! Cute Moments | Pinkvilla