New Delhi, Aug 13 (ANI): After dominating the Box Office for years, actor Vin Diesel recently revealed that the ‘Fast & Furious’ franchise will now be a live show. The 50-year-old actor took to his Facebook account and announced on live video about the international tour of arena stunt shows based on the hit franchise, in which he plays main character Dom Toretto. The ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ star revealed, “As you know, my work with ‘Fast and Furious’ never ends, which I’m grateful for because of you all.”. “I am in New York, believe it or not and we are filming something that is going to be pretty state of the art, something no one’s ever seen before, which is a live show,” he said. “I’m in the middle of shooting it right now,” he added. “It’s amazing how many studios there are in New York City now.” The performance will first come to the O2 Arena in London before traveling to cities around the world. The global tour is all set to hit the roads from January 2018.
- Next story Ranveer Singh’s new regal look will surely leave you craving for more!
- Previous story Fardeen Khan shares first picture of his son Azarius Khan!
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh