The father of a Parkland shooting victim is seeking to spur change in American gun laws through art. Joined by politicians and local students, Manuel Oliver presents one of his “Walls of Demand” murals at a Washington, DC gallery ahead of the one-year anniversary of the Florida school shooting.
- Father of Parkland victim looks to change gun laws through art
- 3.1 Phillip Lim- Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Ready-to-Wear Show in New York
- Mary J. Blige headlines ‘The Umbrella Academy’ premiere in Hollywood
- Ekta Kapoor, Raj Kundra, Anita Hassanandani Launch Single Teri Yaad
- New York detective killed by ‘friendly fire’ while responding to robbery