The FBI takes over the investigation of a bombing of a mosque outside Minneapolis that caused no injuries. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story U.S. suspends search for missing Marines in Australia
- Previous story UN bans North Korean exports over missile tests
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river
- Govt made Rafale deal in best interest of the country: Ananth Kumar
- Trump warns Iran to ‘never threaten the U.S.’