Speaker Paul Ryan says the FBI will comply with the U.S. House of Representatives’ document request regarding a dossier containing allegations against President Trump by next week. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Ryan “very, very excited” over budget bill and tax reform
- Previous story Wary ECB decides to buy fewer bonds, for longer
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal